The professionals at Stacee Paley and Associates offer individual, group, and family therapy tailored to each client in a safe and comfortable atmosphere. Our office is located on South Main Street of Doylestown, in Suite 8 of the Park Terrace Office Building.
Stacee has treated individuals, couples, and families as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) since 1996. As an expert in family dynamics, she helps children, adolescents, and adults get to the core issues of their problems. Working with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues, Stacee provides highly personalized therapeutic approaches so that each client may attain the personal growth (s)he has been striving for. In recent years, her practice has grown exponentially with the addition of several associates who specialize in a variety of mental health issues. Below is a list of services our practice offers as a whole; for a more comprehensive look at each therapist, please visit the "Meet Our Counselors" page.
Stacee Paley & Associates work with children, adolescents, and adults, offering:
- Crisis intervention and prevention
- Counseling on issues related to parenting
- Mindful solutions for stress, anxiety and depression
- Professional integration of psychotherapy and meditation
- Help with eating disorders and dependency issues
- Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Adoption-Related Concerns
- Anger Management
- Autism Spectrum & Developmental Disorders
- Body Image & Low Self-Esteem
- Eating Disorders
- Health Care Professionals
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Interpersonal Conflicts & Relationships
- Law Enforcement
- Legal Professionals
- Marital Issues & Affairs
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Self-Harm & Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma & Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Stacee Paley and Associates are here to answer any questions you may have about the therapy we offer. Evening and early morning appointments are available, and most insurances are accepted.
Call us today at (215) 489-0900 to schedule your appointment.