Rates vary based on the type of therapy, ranging from $150-250 per 50-minute session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover? Is there a maximum?
- What is the maximum allowable coverage amount per out-patient office visit therapy session?
- Does my insurance company require pre-certification?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician?
Cash, check, debit card, HSF (health saving fund) card and all major credit cards are accepted as payment.
Cancellation Policy / Penalty Fee
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance to cancel or reschedule, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Scheduling & Other Questions
Request an appointment with any therapist or ask a question by contacting the front desk at 215-489-0900