Stacee Paley started treating clients as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in 1996. Over the years, her individual practice has grown into a group with the addition of several associates who specialize in treating a wide-variety of mental health issues. We pride ourselves on offering individual treatment tailored to each client in a safe and comfortable atmosphere in our Doylestown borough office.
Stacee Paley Therapy Group works with children, adolescents, adults, couples and families offering:
- Crisis intervention and prevention
- Counseling on issues related to parenting
- Mindful solutions for stress, anxiety and depression
- Professional integration of psychotherapy and meditation
- Help with eating disorders and dependency issues
- Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Adoption-Related Concerns
- Anger Management
- Autism Spectrum & Developmental Disorders
- Body Image & Low Self-Esteem
- Eating Disorders
- Health Care Professionals
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Interpersonal Conflicts & Relationships
- Law Enforcement
- Legal Professionals
- Marital Issues & Affairs
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Self-Harm & Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma & Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Please visit the "Meet our Counselors" page to learn more about each of our therapist's specialties, or call the office for any questions you may have about the therapy we offer. Evening and early morning appointments are available, and most insurances are accepted.
To schedule an appointment call 215-489-0900.