Stacee Paley started treating clients as a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) in 1996. In recent years, her practice has grown with the addition of several associates who specialize in treating a wide-variety of mental health issues. We pride ourselves on offering individual treatment tailored to each client in a safe and comfortable atmosphere in our Doylestown borough office.
Stacee Paley Therapy Group works with children, adolescents, and adults, offering:
- Crisis intervention and prevention
- Counseling on issues related to parenting
- Mindful solutions for stress, anxiety and depression
- Professional integration of psychotherapy and meditation
- Help with eating disorders and dependency issues
- Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Adoption-Related Concerns
- Anger Management
- Autism Spectrum & Developmental Disorders
- Body Image & Low Self-Esteem
- Eating Disorders
- Health Care Professionals
- Insomnia & Sleep Issues
- Interpersonal Conflicts & Relationships
- Law Enforcement
- Legal Professionals
- Marital Issues & Affairs
- Reactive Attachment Disorder
- Self-Harm & Suicidal Ideation
- Trauma & Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Please visit the "Meet our Counselors" page to learn more about each individual therapist's specialties, or call the office to discuss any questions you may have about the therapy we offer. Evening and early morning appointments are available, and most insurances are accepted.
To schedule an appointment call 215-489-0900.